Are you confident with your creativity but struggling with your marketing?
- Sure, you get clients but they aren’t the clients you really want to work with.
- You don’t really know where to start with your marketing, so you just avoid it.
- You know you do good work but feel uncomfortable when you try to talk about it.
- You’ve tried a few different marketing things and nothing seems to work.
If you are a photographer, videographer, designer, copywriter, or other service based creative running your own business and you:
- are clear on your business and yet still struggling to attract clients you love
- have tried the ‘spray and pray’ marketing method and feel overwhelmed
- are ready to feel confident when talking about your value and what you do
- want to build a step by step action plan for marketing that you’ll actually implement
Then you have come to the right place.
“This is first time I have ever had a marketing plan and ideas to implement – and actually turned them into new habits that created different results!”
Simplify your marketing. Feel more confident. Get work you love.
Know your value. Be clear on what makes you unique. Feel confident in explaining why clients should hire you.
Clients You Love
Align your marketing message with the clients you love. Identify the solutions they want. Know exactly where to find them.
Consistency & Mindset
Have a specific marketing plan. Build your confidence as you practice consistency and implementing your plan.
“Finally started streamlining my marketing and positioning myself as a professional versus simply work for hire = better clients and projects.”
Marketing Confidence For Creatives
Live Online Training Starts on June 17, 2020
- Focus your marketing activities and stop wasting your time
- Have a clear message so you can feel confident in your networking
- Create consistency in working on your marketing instead of avoid it
- Feel confident in your value, pricing, and messaging
Marketing Confidence for Creatives is NOT for you if you…
- are still trying to figure out and focus your ideas and passions
- need immediate cash flow instead of long-term, sustainable results
- expect to get things right the first time instead of through consistent practice and revisions
- are too busy to work ON your business for 3 to 6 hours a week
- already have all the tools and systems you need to help your business thrive
We can still help, it’s worth talking with us.
“I turned a really challenging situation into a win/learning experience by taking things less personally so that I’m able to make objective marketing decisions.”
At Business of Creativity we do online programs a little differently:
Our programs are:
- Always live so we can really connect and serve you while you learn
- Recorded so you can go review as much and whenever you want to
- Multi-layered with group AND one on one support while you apply the strategies and lessons in your business
- Specifically designed to help creatives like you focus on what matters most so you can master the business of creativity
- Comprehensive with resources, workbooks, and lifetime access to the Slack community for additional support and connection
And…there are things we DON’T or WONT do.
- Pre-recorded, same old same old ‘online courses’ that talk at you without really helping (all of our training is done LIVE and is interactive)
- Quick fixes or magic formulas (success takes time and effort – if it was easy you would already be doing it)
- Done for you solutions while you sit back and coast (this is YOUR business, YOUR life, you are the key to creating want you want)
- One and done training that abandons you before you implement (taking action takes something, usually it takes structure and support)