- This event has passed.
Coffee with Creatives
August 5, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 amFree
VIRTUAL EVENT – Coffee, conversations, and connections.
A casual gathering of like minded creative entrepreneurs, freelancers, and solopreneurs working in service based industries to chat about business, marketing, and mindset.
This is best for working creatives who want to talk about things like pricing, communicating value, time management, marketing messages etc…
We start with ‘powerful introductions’ and then a focused topic for casual conversation based on the answer to question #4.
Powerful Introductions (2 minutes each)
- Who are you? (very brief background)
- What do you do? (brief description of your creative services)?
- Who do you serve? (what does your ideal client look like)
- What are you working on that excites or deflates you right now and how might we support you?
During your conversations, you might:
- -> Make new connections for collaborations, joint ventures, and referral partners.
- -> Get insight and practical suggestions for overcoming challenges or dealing with problem clients.
- -> Leverage the experiences, resources, and connections of the group.
This is a great opportunity to stop the isolation (while still practicing physical distancing) and start feeling connected to a community.
Please bring any resources you think might help the others in the group.
This is not a sales session. If you meet someone that could be a great client for you – fantastic! Book a different time to talk about it. This meeting is for coffee, conversations, and connections – not for sales conversions.