Framework for Freedom
Design your creative freelance business to make a living and
have a life doing work you love.
Live Delivered Training with Master Instructor, Aura McKay
Next Group Training start in the Fall of 2021
You’re already great at what you do, it’s time to be great at business too.
If you are a photographer, videographer, designer, copywriter, or other service based creative running your own business and…
- you are past the idea stage and know that you need to run your business by design and not by default
- you are shifting, expanding, or re-focussing your business to new clients or new offers
- you want to design, build, and grow a long-term, sustainable business and are tired of winging it
- you are tired of second guessing every decision and feeling like an amateur or imposter
- you want a framework to help you take meaningful actions with more clarity and better results
Then you have come to the right place.
Framework For Freedom
is business design for creative services providers.
Traditional business planning is too rigid for the dynamic nature of the creative services industries. It does not allow for the flexibility and variety that a multi-passionate mind craves.
You need 21st Century business skills to help you navigate today’s economy and compete in a rapidly changing marketplace.
You need a framework for your business, within which you can be wildly creative while earning a great living.
Design Your Dream Lifestyle & Business
Successful creative freelancers clearly design their dream lifestyle first – time, money, fulfillment – and then design the business to support it.
Create a framework for your successful business by getting clear on:
- Who does your creative business serve?
- What are your 3 core creative services?
- Where do you want your business to be in the next 3 to 5 years?
- How will you measure your success?
Set Your Business Up For Success
Set your creative business up for long term growth by building on a solid foundation of business basics. This is the Framework to help make your decisions easier, effective, and efficient.
Learn how to:
- set up your business finances to pay yourself a predictable income
- manage your mindset to avoid imposter syndrome and stay motivated
- use scheduling and time tools to be consistent, productive, and effective
- create an action plan to prioritize and reduce overwhelm
“My favourite part was the structure, tools, and worksheets….these really helped me organize the chaos and get a big picture view of my business. I now have clarity and focus.”
Live the dream of making a living and having a life doing work you love.
Framework for Freedom
- Weekly live online training modules @ 90 minutes each with slides, self-work and handouts.
- Weekly live online Q&A sessions 4 x 30-minutes.
- Access to all recorded training and Q&A sessions through your membership login for 6 months.
- Membership in our Slack community where you can interact on your cohort’s private channel and open discussion channels with the wider community.
- 3 months of weekly support masterminds and Ask Aura Anything Sessions.
- Access to all recorded mastermind sessions through your membership login.
- Membership in our Slack community cohort’s private channel and open discussions with the wider community.
- Lifetime membership in our Facebook community where you can interact with other members and share ideas
includes additional Private One to One Coaching Support
At Business of Creativity we know that you need more than just information and training. You need the on going support to implement your new skills in your creative business. So, we have combined our 4 week live delivered online training program with 6 months of community and group coaching AND a bonus Private One To One Support Session.
- Framework For Freedom – live delivered business training with master instructor, Aura McKay ($497)
- Business Accelerator Mastermind – 3 months of mastermind and group coaching support ($291)
- One to One Coaching – private support to create business breakthroughs ($250)
Total Value is $1,038
Freedom Package Saves You $288
2 x $375
Cash Flow Option
Two Payments / Cdn $ / 3 Month Program
Save an additional $53
Pay in Full
Cdn $/3 Month Program
At Business of Creativity we do online programs a little differently:
Our programs are:
- Always live so we can really connect and serve you while you learn
- Recorded so you can go review as much and whenever you want to
- Multi-layered with group AND one on one support while you apply the strategies and lessons in your business
- Specifically designed to help creatives like you focus on what matters most so you can master the business of creativity
- Comprehensive with resources, workbooks, and access to the Slack community for additional support and connection
And there are things we Don’t or Won’t do.
- Pre-recorded, same old same old ‘online courses’ that talk at you without really helping (all of our training is done LIVE and is interactive)
- Quick fixes or magic formulas (success takes time and effort – if it was easy you would already be doing it)
- Done for you solutions while you sit back and coast (this is YOUR business, YOUR life, you are the key to creating want you want)
- One and done training that abandons you before you implement (taking action takes something, usually it takes structure and support)
We’ve helped many creatives just like you, take one small action…
and another and another…to design, build, and grow their businesses with confidence.
Being a creative entrepreneur isn’t for everybody.
And neither are our programs. Mastering the business of creativity takes something and you need to be ready.
The Framework for Freedom live online business program is not for you if you…
- are at the idea stage of creative entrepreneurship and haven’t really started yet
- want a quick fix, magic formula, or someone else to design your business for you
- want clients without having to do any marketing or sales
- think that mindset doesn’t have anything to do with your success
- already have a clear focus and direction for your business and a plan to achieve it
We still have resources to help you, it’s worth asking.
“The flexibility of the framework helps me feel like I am better set up for success versus feeling like I am trapped, or forced to do a specific thing, in order for it to be considered a success.”