Attract clients you love and work that inspires you with confidence and ease.
Are you confident with your creativity but struggling with your marketing?
If you are a photographer, videographer, designer, copywriter, or other service based creative freelancer or solopreneur and….
- you have tried the ‘spray and pray’ marketing method and feel overwhelmed, frustrated, and disappointed
- you stumble over your words or don’t know what to post, blog about, or write
- you want to feel confident when talking about your value and your prices
- you need new marketing strategies to navigate this new economy
- you’ve taken the free webinars and know you need real training and personalized support
Then you have come to the right place.
“This is first time I have ever had a marketing plan and ideas to implement – and actually turned them into new habits that created different results!”
Get Clarity On Your Message
Know what to say to connect with your ideal clients at each stage of the Buyers’ Journey by aligning your marketing message with the value you deliver.
- Craft a powerful networking introduction
- Create the copy for your primary offer on your website
Attract Clients & Work You Love
Not all clients give you the same feeling of fulfilment or the same contribution to your bottom line. Maximize your time and energy by focusing on the ones that matter.
- Identify the kinds of clients you most want to attract (right now)
- Get clear on the value you provide them
Keep It Simple & Be Consistent
Consistency in your marketing message and timing builds trust and credibility with your market. Simplifying your marketing will make being consistent, easier.
- Choose your main goals and a step by step plan to achieve them
- Set your mindset and schedule up for success
Marketing Confidence For Creatives
Live Online Training starts January 27, 2021
- Focus your marketing activities and stop wasting your time
- Have a clear message so you can feel confident in your networking
- Create consistency in working on your marketing instead of avoiding it
“Finally started streamlining my marketing and positioning myself as a professional versus simply work for hire = better clients and projects.”
Marketing Confidence for Creatives is NOT for you if you…
- are still trying to figure out and focus your ideas and passions
- need immediate cash flow instead of long-term, sustainable results
- expect to get things right the first time instead of through consistent practice and revisions
- are too busy to work ON your business for 3 to 6 hours a week
- already have all the tools and systems you need to help your business thrive
We can still help, it’s worth talking with us.
“I turned a really challenging situation into a win/learning experience by taking things less personally so that I’m able to make objective marketing decisions.”
At Business of Creativity we do online programs a little differently:
Our programs are:
- Always live so we can really connect and serve you while you learn
- Recorded so you can go review as much and whenever you want to
- Multi-layered with group AND one on one support while you apply the strategies and lessons in your business
- Specifically designed to help creatives like you focus on what matters most so you can master the business of creativity
- Comprehensive with resources, workbooks, and access to the Slack community for additional support and connection
And there are things we Don’t or Won’t do.
- Pre-recorded, same old same old ‘online courses’ that talk at you without really helping (all of our training is done LIVE and is interactive)
- Quick fixes or magic formulas (success takes time and effort – if it was easy you would already be doing it)
- Done for you solutions while you sit back and coast (this is YOUR business, YOUR life, you are the key to creating want you want)
- One and done training that abandons you before you implement (taking action takes something, usually it takes structure and support)