PRICING FOR CREATIVES
How To Price Your Freelance Services For Profit & Growth
Join Master Instructor Aura McKay
For This 4 Module, Live Delivered Course
2 Half Day Sessions – October 1st & 2nd, 2021
From 9am – 1pm (pst)
Regular Price $297
Pricing is the moment of truth – all of marketing strategy comes to focus on the pricing decision.
Pricing your creative services can be a huge stumbling block at any stage of the entrepreneurial journey.
Changes in our economy are causing a lot of creatives to re-think their prices. Many are having to come up with new services and offers.
One thing that hasn’t changed is the way our prices can influence our ability to run a profitable business.
There are so many factors to consider – business costs, personal income needs, the perception of value in the market place, client budgets, and the general state of the economy.
Add that to decisions on pricing models like bundling, memberships, or one-to- many. And pricing strategies like micro offers, promotions, and fast action incentives.
It’s no wonder most creative services providers feel overwhelmed and confused about how to set prices with confidence.
Join us for live online training, specifically designed for photographers, videographers, writers, and designers.
Designed to simplify the pricing decisions and give you a solid minimum price for profitability for each of your services.
This is the training you need to give you the confidence you want in your prices and your value.
Regular Price $297 – Early Bird ONLY $197
Next Masterclass is 2 x Half Day Sessions
October 1st & 2nd, 2021 9am – 1pm (pst)
Choose Your Approach
Understand the difference between:
- pricing strategy
- pricing model
- sales model
- revenue collection strategy
so that you can powerfully choose the right combination and approach to help you reach your sales goals.
No…it won’t be boring or difficult to understand.
Calculate Your Profit
Our signature D.A.M.N. Plan Price For Profit Spreadsheet is a colourful, visual tool that does the math for you!
In order to calculate profit, we start with your desired income and level of investment you want to make to create your lifestyle.
Learn how to decide if a project or gig is ‘worth it’ by knowing exactly what your minimum price for profit is.
Yes, it is a magic tool that changes lives.
Identify Your Value
Design your offers to align with the needs and wants of your ideal client.
Get clear on what you include in your packages or day rate and more importantly, WHY.
When what we offer is the OBVIOUS solution and your price is less than our equal to the value, closing the sale is easy.
Knowing exactly what you are selling and the perceived value of it, makes pricing (and selling!) with confidence much easier!
Price Your Services
Pricing your creative services is not as straight forward as plugging numbers into a spreadsheet.
There are 3 influences that drive your final price:
- your costs & desired income
- their needs & desired outcome
- the market & other providers
Choose your price to generate profit, align with value, and position you in the market place. You’ve got this!
PRICING FOR CREATIVES MASTERCLASS DETAILS
In Depth Masterclass Training Sessions
Each module is lived delivered in an interactive Masterclass Session. Training is 1 to 1.5 hours and the in-class worksheets get you in action and applying the training right away. Daily self-work assignments take between 1 to 3 hours.
- Sessions 1 & 2 on Friday, October 1st from 9am – 1pm (pst)
- Sessions 3 & 4 on Saturday, October 2nd, from 9am – 1pm (pst)
Get Your Questions Answered
Live online Q & A after every module to make sure you are set up for success. You are learning a new way of thinking about Pricing, Packaging, and Positioning your creatives services and we are here to support you.
- Live Q & A after each training session
The D.A.M.N. Plan Profit Calculator
Workbooks, checklists, and our signature D.A.M.N. Plan Pricing For Profit Spreadsheet to help you master your creative business. This spreadsheet will change how you feel about spreadsheets, give you clarity on your personal income needs and sales goals, and help you make sure you are pricing for profitability and sustainability.
Stay Engaged, Supported, And Accountable
We are an online learning platform. This means you have access to a Student Dashboard where all your Masterclass information, schedule, links, recordings, resources, and worksheets are available for the next 2 months. PLUS you get one full month of access to our awesome Slack community to keep you engaged and accountable.
PRICING FOR CREATIVES is for you if…
- you are a creative freelancer or solopreneur in a service based business
- you are adjusting your packages (offers) and pricing in response to economic changes
- you don’t really know (for sure) if your pricing is making a profit
- you consistently hear price objections or get asked for discounts
- you are ready to feel confident with your pricing and know your value
If you are ready to finally feel confident with your pricing, your offers, and the value you bring to the marketplace…register today and save $100 off regular price.
The PRICING MASTERCLASS is NOT for you if you…
- you are really new to the business of creativity and haven’t served very many clients yet
- you want someone to just tell you how much to charge instead of doing the work
- you feel like you need support on your business model first (private coaching is available)
- you have a fixed mindset or are currently focused on healing your emotional or mental health
We can still help, it’s worth talking with us.
At Business of Creativity we do online programs a little differently:
We promise that our programs are:
- Always live so we can really connect and serve you while you learn
- Recorded so you can go review as much and whenever you want to
- Multi-layered with group AND one on one support while you apply the strategies and lessons in your business
- Specifically designed to help creatives like you focus on what matters most so you can master the business of creativity
- Comprehensive with resources, workbooks, and access to the Slack community for additional support and connection
And some things we just won’t do like:
- Recycle pre-recorded, same-old-same-old ‘online courses’ that talk at you without really helping
- Take your money for a program that isn’t the right solution for your business or marketing challenges
- Promise quick fixes or magic formulas (success takes time and effort – if it was easy, you would already be doing it)
- Offer training only without the ongoing support to help you implement and see real results in your creative business.